Whipped Tallow | Lavender | 100mL
This lightly whipped balm is rich in nutrients, gentle on the body and wonderfully moisturising for your skin.
Handcrafted from the flowers of the Tasmanian cultivated true French fine fragrance Lavandula angustifolia. Presenting as fresh, sweet floral-herbaceous, and slightly woody. This is a very special blend that brings the rejuvenating benefits of our Whipped Tallow with the restorative properties of Lavender.
A known relaxant, Lavender is popular due to its sedative properties and commonly used to relieve tension, stress and ease sleep.
Lavender also has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, analgesic properties and is often recommended by naturopaths to ease muscle tension, joint pain, cramping and decongestion.
With a hint of Brazilian clay for high mineral contents of magnesium, copper, zinc & selenium! Great for oily skins, anti-ageing, and generally balancing your skins health.
It's an incredible night time blend that we hope you'll enjoy for your evening self-care.
Directions for use:
Softer in the summertime and firmer in the winter, this balm will need to be warmed up between the thumb and forefinger, or in the palm of a hand, to break down into a silky compound that is ready for skin-wide spreading.
Apply a finger full to your face, hands and limbs for nourishing coverage that can be regularly applied throughout the day as required.
On the skin:
Loaded with an abundance of natural fat soluble activators, vitamins A, D, & K as well as vitamin E - all of which are extremely vital for your general health and skin health.
- Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) with natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains oleic acid (omega 9) aiding other components in penetrating deeply into the skin
- Is antibacterial & antimicrobial
- Contains palmitic acid which helps improve the protective barrier function of the skin
- Contains stearic acid which helps to repair damaged skin, and improves skin’s flexibility and suppleness
- Aids in skin regeneration resulting in skin that appears healthier and more youthful
- Contains palmitoleic acid (omega 7) which is one of our skin’s basic building blocks
Tasmanian Grass-fed & Finished Fats, Tasmanian Olive Oil, Purple Brazilian Clay, Essential Oil of Lavender.
GROSS weight: 230g
- Keep in temperatures below 30 degrees and out of direct sunlight to maintain the shelf life of this balm.
- As we do not de-odourise our tallow used for skincare then there will be a 'beefy' smell to the product which may be off-putting to unfamiliar noses.
- Product may present as 'grainy' upon initial use and cause questions as to the condition of its quality. Please refer to the above 'directions for use' if encountering this issue. If the issue persists or you have further concerns then contact us to discuss further 😊
- We recommend consulting your GP or a dermatologist if intending to use our products with pre-existing skin issues.