Shipping Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Tassie Tallow. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute the Tassie Tallow Policy (‘Policy’).
1. Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase. If you are unable to locate this e-mail please check your spam folder. If it is not there please contact us on email@example.com.
2. Delivery Service Providers
You acknowledge that the purchase services offered by Tassie Tallow integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of Australia Post and other delivery service providers (the 'Delivery Service Providers'). You acknowledge and agree that Tassie Tallow is not the provider of these delivery services and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
3. Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for Tassie Tallow to prepare your order for shipping. After your payment is authorised and verified, Tassie Tallow attempts to process all orders within 2 business days, or as otherwise achievable from time to time.
Note: Shipment delays can occur due to production up-keep demands. Small business = small batches. Equals the freshest produce at your front-door.
4. Shipment Locations
Tassie Tallow ships domestically across Australia. If you have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact Tassie Tallow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2. Shipping Restrictions
Tassie Tallow ships to both commercial and domestic addresses. Customers can have their order shipped to a P.O. Box or an Australian Post parcel locker.
5. Shipment rates and delivery estimates
Tassie Tallow endeavours to get your order to you as soon as possible. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays, Covid-19 related delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact deliver time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, Tassie Tallow makes every effort to fulfil your order in the estimated time frames.
(a) Express Shipping (Australia)
Express Shipping cost is an additional $9.90 on top of standard shipping costs.
Express Shipping may not be available for certain locations. If you have opted for the Express Shipping option and we do not ship via Express to your location we will contact you to let you know.
(b) Standard Shipping (Australia)
Under normal circumstances orders are estimated to arrive within 3-5 business days after dispatch, subject to change due to circumstances outside the control of Tassie Tallow. At present due to the impact of the Covid19 pandemic has resulted in longer shipping times.
Standard Shipping cost is $9.90 and is free for all orders above $60.At present, due to the Covid19 pandemic, there are limited flights nationally around Australia. This has resulted in longer than usual transit times for deliveries. Please refer to the Australia Post website for the latest delivery estimates.
6. Please note:
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- Due to covid-19 and large order volumes, packages to and from the Tassie Tallow facility may be delayed. Tassie Tallow appreciates your patience during this time.
- Tassie Tallow will not be responsible for absent receivers or wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
- Click-and-Collect pickup dates vary based on product availability.
7. Tracking Options
Tassie Tallow aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
8. Damages or Delays
In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Tassie Tallow asks that you:
- In the event of delivery delays: contact us at email@example.com directly to request an update on the delivery status and we'll request that the Delivery Service Provider launches an investigation about the delay; or
- In the event of a damaged item or parcel: contact Tassie Tallow by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the products were damaged in transit. Please provide all relevant photographs outlining the damage.
9. Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a delivery exception. More often than not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Tassie Tallow politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let Tassie Tallow know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, at the first instance please contact us at email@example.com to report the missing or lost product.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Or, call us on 0467 014 040.